The Uniwell AX3000 is tough, reliable, fast, easy to use, and most of all affordable. The AX-3000 is a non PC based system, which has no hard drive or moving parts, so it can withstand the knocks, bangs and harsh conditions of hospitality and retail…it was built to last twice as long as PC based systems!
The other features that the AX-3000 boasts are;
- Unique hardware design that delivers lightening fast performance year after year without the need for expensive upgrades.
- The user interface can be customised to suit each individual business; simplifying operations and minimizing staff training and cost.
- Instant power on/off, with no wait for the OS to boot up, and no chance of database corruption.
- Secure from virus attacks and hacking.
- Customer records and loyalty features can greatly increase marketing functionality and customer service in your business.
Handheld Ordering with Phoenix
As great as the AX-3000 sounds, for waitress service operations, the magic happens when it is integrated with Phoenix! Phoenix is a handheld application waitress application that runs on Android devices, such as smart phones, tablets etc. Phoenix is designed exclusively for the AX-3000 so that maximum compatibility and stability is offered. The ap is easy to use with features that can be intuitively learnt, so all your staff are able to pick it up quickly (even the biggest technophobe will have no problems adapting to it!)
We are currently offering the Uniwell AX3000 at a very competitive price, and the Phoenix Software is free for a limited period only. To find out more about Uniwell AX-3000 and Phoenix, or any of our other EPoS systems, or if you would like a demonstration, please call our sales team on 015395 66820 or email email@example.com