Built with 30 years experience
No matter which direction you are heading, the AX-3000 is the answer. It is much more than just an embedded point of sale based on over 30 years of trust and experience. You can feel the innovation in technology; the AX-3000 is the new generation of POS terminal that is a combination of the advantage of Embedded POS and PC POS technology.
Proprietary software and hardware with solid-state technology (No moving parts, No Hard Disk, No fan) offers the reliability and stability of an Embedded system.
Advantages of Embedded POS? AX-3000 offers speedy operation as well as instant power on/off, without waiting for the Operating Systems and then software to boot. This robust system is secure from virus attacks and hacking, no aged deterioration of machine performance, everlasting quick performance as good as new, longer lifetime with lower maintenance and support cost.
- 15″ colour TFT touch screen display
- User friendly operation with rich GUI (Graphical User Interface): users are well guided through all the operations even without manuals or training.
- Quick access to what you need by categorized groups of PLU’s and Function buttons. Areas of PLU’s, Function buttons, transaction screen, etc. are flexibly configured according to the convenience of users.
- Easy-to-use Table Plan enables drag & drop operation to move, transform and create tables, etc. In sales mode Table status, subtotal amount, and customer name help provide better table service.
- Built-in stock control: Stock of items is shared between terminals in the network and notifies operators at certain re-ordering levels of stock.
- Customer function: a list of customers with last visit and credit amount information enables speedy pick-up and better customer service and in-built loyalty.
- Realtime/Multitasking operation with handheld order entry terminals (e.g. Orderman) & belt printers.
- Barcode scanner interface and scale link : for Hospitality and Retail markets
- Meal Deals (Advanced Mix & Match) offers various types of discounts
- Security levels with passwords for sales, reports and program.
- Customizable print format for various bills, tickets, reports.
- Loyalty function; various types of built-in loyalty features available.
- Timed reports push-up and realtime price change; reports can be pushed up to the server at designated interval with a choice to download updated program file if existing on the server.
- Caller ID interface; a telephone number of incoming call can be transferred to AX-3000 to prompt an operator to pick up a Customer File or create a new one.
- Web ordering solution; Online orders can be transferred to the AX-3000 to process the orders. Customers can pick up their order without waiting in a queue.
- Handheld link; AX-3000 can work with Orderman, or Uniwell’s genuine solution, Android handheld software “Phoenix“.
- TCP-IP/Serial Loyalty/Room feature; Transaction data can be transferred to a server for loyalty program, or to be merged to room charge at a hotel, via either serial or TCP-IP communication.
- Flexible report: periodical reports are available between any dates for print or display.
- Remote communication: FTP comms enables remote firmware update, preset data modification, and sales report push-up to remote FTP sever for web-based sales analysis.
- High speed communication: Ethernet 100 Mbps access for rapid report/data polling, program update and data transfer between PC, kitchen printers and other ePOS terminals in a network.
- Portable storage devices; 4 x USB ports for quick on-site software update, data collection and data backup
AX-3000 User Interface (Example with some graphical buttons)
Built-in graphical buttons are customizable by BMP file.
Graphical Table Plan: Different layout is available for up to 8 locations.
Compact & small footprint:
Versatile mounting options: counter or pole (optional).
AX-3000 has VESA Mounting Interface Standard.
|ETHERNET||LAN||High Speed IRC at 10/100 Mbps (10/100 BASE-T)
FTP comm. with PC (Report, program maintenance, firmware update)
IRC report, IRC program download
UDP data streaming with PC (Journal data monitoring and analysis)
– Receipt printer
– Kitchen printer
– Slip printer
– Customer display
– Journal data transfer
– Remote operation device
– Cashless devices
(max. 4 devices)
|USB x 4||USB||– PC keyboard
– USB memory
Easy access USB Ports. Well positioned I/O ports and smart cabling through the base unit
- Card Reader
- Clerk iButton
- Customer display (RS-232C)
15×16 dot matrix, 20 digits x 2 lines
5×7 dot matrix, 20 digits x 2 lines
From third party (examples)
- Third party back office software – Such as ePOS Office and ePOS Sales.
- Web based sales analysis. – Using UniPortal.
- Handheld Ordering – Uniwell Phoenix
- Caller ID – Crucible Technologies Meteor
- Web/Mobile ordering solution – Mobo2go
- KVS – Kitchen Video System using Kitchen printer data.
- CCTV – Surveillance system using Journal Data Transfer over Ethernet.