Connect™. Integrated Payments like no other.
Paymentsense Connect is a cloud-based service that securely links your card machine and Harmony EPOS's system. The result? Faster transactions, fewer errors and easier end of day cash-ups.
Connect is fast, convenient and free
With your till and card machine connected, there’s no need to key in transactions twice so no more chargebacks, miskeyed transactions and long queues. Everything can be quickly reconciled with an easy end of day cash-up.
It fits the bill
Two tills and one card machine? One till and three card machines? Connect is shaped around your needs - whether you take money in one place, two places or all over the shop.
A single point of support
Connect is Paymentsense’s own technology, so their call centre can answer all your queries.
No added cost
Connect costs nothing to set up and run. Technology like this was once expensive, complex and inflexible. Now every business can offer their customers a simpler and better payment experience.
Multiple terminals and all major cards accepted.
Countertop, Portable and Mobile are supported, as are e-commerce and transactions via phone. In addition, it accepts every major card scheme: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Apple Pay and Android Pay - including contactless payments.
Connect Pay at Counter
Connect Pay at Counter suits any business that uses a fixed EPOS - and you can connect any number of tills or card machines. If you take payments at the counter, Connect makes sure your card machine and EPOS are side by side in more ways than one.
- It’s a revolution. The biggest thing since contactless.
- Speedy transactions. Shorten queues and watch profits soar.
- No more mistakes. Say goodbye to manual errors, bad maths and double keying.
- Easier reporting. Everything just adds up.
- Happier customers. We all love a smoother payment experience.
Connect Pay at Table
Connect Pay at Table is for businesses that take payment all around their premises - no more running back and forth between table and till. Connect makes it easier than ever to take payments at the end of the meal. So, you can:
- Turn tables four times faster. Because efficient payments means fatter profits.
- That feeling when the till immediately balances? Get it every day with Connect.
- Happier customers. Because waiting for the bill can spoil your digestion.
- Take miskeys and errors off the table. Bad maths and fat fingers? Not your problem.
- Here’s a tip: staff can take gratuities straight from the card machine.
Paymentsense: a superior payment experience for you and your customers.
Harmony Epos have partnered with Paymentsense to offer businesses like yours a fully integrated payment experience. One that combines advanced technology, extraordinary customer support and low rates.
Paymentsense is a leading provider of card payment solutions for small-to-medium-sized businesses in the UK and Ireland. More than 72,000 companies use their services to process over £10 billion of sales every year.
It’s Paymentsense’s mission to help small businesses improve how they take card payments. By combining cutting edge technology, extraordinary customer support and an unconventional way of thinking, they can offer lower rates, better service and peace of mind. Paymentsense is well established across numerous industry sectors - from retail and service to entertainment, hospitality and healthcare.
And there’s more:
- Super speedy setup: Get started within 3 days. Paymentsense card machines come ready to go, just plug in and begin taking payments.
- It fits the bill. Two tills and one card machine? One till and three card machines? Connect is shaped around your needs - whether you take money in one place, two places or all over the shop.
- Integration is free: Connect comes with no extra cost for Paymentsense customers.
- No third parties: You’ll always deal directly with Paymentsense. Paymentsense offer 24/7 support - always with a real person.
- Paymentsense app. Your business in your pocket. View transactions, account information and spending patterns, so you can make better business decisions.
- PCI compliance support. If you need it, Paymentsense also offers help over the phone. Their PCI quiz masters will guide you through the assessment questions.
- Automated receipt rolls delivery. Never run out of receipt roll again with Paymentsense’s automated delivery service.