Your privacy is important to us. At Harmony EPOS Solutions Ltd, we have a few fundamental principles:
• We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
• We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
• We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
• We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
What This Policy Covers
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website.
Cookies are designed to assist your computer or device to remember something the you the user has done within that website e.g. remembering that the user has logged in, or which buttons have been clicked.
Session cookies only last for the duration of your browsing session on the website. Your web browser would normally delete these when you close the browser.
Persistent cookies these last longer than the browser session e.g. if you log into a website and then return to the website some days later, the website knows who you are and displays a welcome message to you. Persistent cookies enable this to happen. They will remain on your computer until they reach their expiration date or you chose to delete them.
First party cookies these are set by the website you have chosen to visit.
Third party cookies these are set by a different external domain to the one on the website you are looking at.
This website uses first party cookies.
Tracking visitor numbers, paths and sales anonymously is through Google Analytics, to ensure that we can supply a fast and efficient shopping service.
Should I be concerned?
Cookies are not computer programs, they cannot spread viruses and they cannot access other information stored on a user’s computer. We recommend that you accept cookies from our site, as you will may not be able to use our online shopping service without them, and it would prevent us from making future improvements to our services based on tracked visitor behaviour.
However, if you wish to disable our cookies it can be achieved via your browser settings.
Under the GDPR you many opt out at anytime if you prefer. This is done by clicking "Click here to revoke Cookie consent" anytime at the bottom of the screen.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
• Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for a Harmony EPOS Solutions Ltd account to provide a username and email address.
• Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from us – till rolls, for example–you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, and contact information. Debit/Credit Card information is not stored by us.
• Communications with Us: You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our sales and support staff about a support question.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
• Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services–for example, when you create or make changes to your website on WordPress.com.
• Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about the actions that site administrators and users perform on a site–in other words, who did what, when and to what thing on a site. We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services along with information about your device. We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
• Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you connect your website or account to a social media service (like Twitter/Facebook) through our Tweet/Like feature, we will receive information from that service (such as your username) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
• To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, host your website, backup and restore your website, or charge you for any of our paid Services;
• To further develop our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently;
• To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
• To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Harmony EPOS Solutions Ltd and others;
• To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by Harmony EPOS Solutions Ltd that we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Harmony EPOS Solutions Ltd and our products.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users personal data.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
• Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
• As Required by Law: We may have to disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
• To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Harmony EPOS Solutions Ltd, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency services without delay.
• With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site through our Publicize feature.
• Aggregated and Anonymized Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or anonymized, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
• Published Support Requests: If you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Information Shared Publicly
We do not disclose your data publicly.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services–for example, paid, premium themes–may not be accessible.
Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain features (like adding a location to a photograph, for example).
Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, Harmony EPOS Solutions Ltd does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Harmony EPOS Solutions Ltd websites, with the drawback that certain features of Harmony EPOS Solutions Ltd websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
Other Things You Should Know.
Harmony EPOS Solutions Ltd is a worldwide service. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, which may have rights and protections that are different from those in your home country.
Analytics Services Provided by Google